We are a friendly practice with attractive offices in Belfast and we offer a supportive high-quality working environment.
We have completed some of the most prominent projects in Northern Ireland, and our portfolio includes the Kingspan Stadium, visitor centres at Crumlin Road Gaol and Enniskillen Castle and the New National Stadium at Windsor Park. Our current projects include a significant number of schools, major leisure facilities for Derry and Strabane and University projects.
Administrative Assistant – Full-time / Permanent (Belfast)
To assist in the day to day running of the office and provide a wide variety of internal support services.
- Reception duties such as greeting visitors and organising hospitality
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and re-directing calls
- Managing post-in and post-out
- Monitoring and maintenance of stationery/printing supply levels and kitchen supplies
- Producing documents at quick turnaround and to a high standard
- Printing and binding of documents
- Creating and editing word documents for proposals, client reports and marketing material
- Providing administration support to Partners and other staff, as required
- Maintaining internal resources database and keeping standard information up to date. Use of internal resources to complete tender documentation
- Maintaining consultant and supplier database
- Assisting the Office Manager as required
- Making travel arrangements as required
- General administrative duties as required: Photocopying/faxing/scanning/filing
- Any other duties reasonably requested
Architectural Technologist (Belfast)
The position would suit HND or Architectural Technology graduates with a minimum of two years in practice. There would be an opportunity to progress membership with CIAT under a dedicated supervisor.
We are seeking applications from self-motivated technologists with:
- In-depth understanding of the Building Regulations
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Understanding of BIM processes
- Strong detailing abilities
- Ability to produce high quality working drawings
Site-based Clerk of Works at various sites
We are seeking applications from Clerks of Works with a minimum of 3 years on-site experience to fulfill a monitoring and reporting role. This Clerk of Works service shall include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Arranging for any special inspections, component reviews or tests necessary to ensure that proper and adequate standards of construction are maintained and that all Works are constructed in accordance with the contract documents.
- The issue of a weekly report identifying progress against the agreed construction programme, resources engaged on site, note of recorded defects, information required, general trends, observations and recommendations for improvement.
Project Architects (Belfast)
We are seeking applications from architects with a minimum of three years job-running experience and possessing:
- Design talent
- Experience of taking projects across all work stages.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and ideally Revit
- Ability to lead a team
- Conservation experience (desirable but not essential)